we're looking for new team members
AQA is now hiring. We have multiple positions available at multiple locations. Fill out the form below and someone on our team will review. Keep in mind, we may request more information.
We are looking for professional and dedicated team members who are ready to work in a growing industry.
We offer many benefits at AQA including opportunity for growth, management positions, and partnership opportunities. The sky’s the limit with us!
Click on the position’s title to read the details of each position.
The Admin Assistant is an essential team member on our team. This team member interacts with customers, callers, clients, collectors, insurance agencies, and co-workers. The role is responsible for answering incoming calls, making calls, working toward collecting payments, taking detailed notes, and providing support as needed to all our departments.
Status: Full-Time, Hourly
- Must be able to perform duties from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Make calls to customers, clients, collectors, and insurance agencies
- Take detailed notes
- Screen and direct incoming phone calls
- Check voicemails
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Interact professionally with clients, visitors, vendors, and all departments
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support the for billing and collections department
- Provide support for duties which includes filing, data entry, and preforming a variety of other office tasks
- 2 – 3 years of administrative experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Self-starter with good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to learn and acquire new knowledge and skills quickly
- Above average organizational skills
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Ability to work independently
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
Air Quality Assessors is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”